Senior Full Stack Developer
About Silicon Labs
We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives. silabs.com
Meet the Team
The Simplicity Studio Tool Development team works with other Silicon Labs teams to create embedded software application development, analysis and profiling tools that enable our customers to quickly and easily develop IoT solutions using Silicon Labs development kits and microcontrollers.
Learn about Simplicity Studio here: https://www.silabs.com/products/development-tools/software#mcu.
In this role, you will create innovative software solutions and state-of-the-art development and hardware simulation tooling for multiple platforms.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement, and unit test features and applications
- Utilize innovative approaches to problem solving.
- Perform design and code reviews
Skills You’ll Need
- BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or similar with 6+ years experience in software development
- Strong Java programming language developer
- Full stack developer experience
- Good working knowledge of object-oriented design and design patterns
- C/C++ programming expertise
- Strong analytical and communication skills
The following qualifications will be considered a plus:
- Experience with Vue.js and Quasar front end UI developer frameworks
- Ability to translate screen designs into well-designed Eclipse plugins
- Eclipse RCP (Rich Client Platform) development
- Knowledge of embedded software development and debug practices
- Experience working with open source communities and projects
- Knowledge of PDE builds
- Familiarity with version control and CI tools (GIT, Maven, Jenkins)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
More About You
We are looking for engineers who are motivated and experienced in software engineering with an enthusiastic attitude towards technology, solving problems, learning and collaborating with diverse team members.
Want to know what our employees are saying? Check us out on Glassdoor
What You’ll Get:
Not only will you be joining a highly-skilled and tight-knit team where every engineer makes a significant impact on the end product, we also have a good work/life balance making our environment welcoming and fun.
Budapest Perks & Benefits
You would be working from our office in Budapest, in Graphisoft Park, next to the riverbank of the Danube. We also offer:
- annual Budapest travel card or parking in the office garage
- great cafeteria system
- opportunity to join Employment Stock Purchase Plan
- private health care access
- life and accident insurance for every employee
- contribution to a voluntary private pension fund
- possibility to meet with the executive team regularly
- supportive and multicultural office with enthusiastic, hard-working colleagues
- we prioritize the time for social activities, competitions, after work dinners and so much more!
Sound like good match for you? Apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.