Associate Product Marketing Manager
More About Silicon Labs:
Our Associate Product Managers solve real-world problems for several IoT market segments including home automation, home appliance, wearables, industrial automation and medical market segments within a small, collaborative team of the industry’s most innovative talent. You will help define target applications and go-to-market plans for specific market segments all while being mentored and closely guided by the business leaders and engineers who have a vested interest in your success.
Excited? See what it’s like to be a part of the Silicon Labs Team
What You’ll Do
- Drive revenue by defining future products, prioritizing customer issues, bugs, and identifying solutions for future products.
- Develop competitive analysis, pricing strategy, system block diagrams and work with applications to create a demo to help develop go-to-market strategy for SoC Modules for a target market.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like design engineering, applications, software and product test engineering to develop long-term innovation ideas, road map definition, silicon definition.
- Prepare business reports using modern data platforms and develop automated reporting that meets or exceeds the business owner's requirements.
Learn more about the IoT products you might work with.
Who You Are
You are an innovator, builder, and tinkerer. You are looking for an opportunity to show-off your breadth of skills from several disciplines. You want to work with a global team of technology enthusiasts and design pioneers. Here’s what you need:
- Enrollment in BS/MS Electrical, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science (EE, ECE,CS) degree plan
- You have some combination of the following skills:
- Pursuing an MBA with a technical minor in EE/CS
- Pursuing a Business or Leadership minor
- Understanding of wireless technologies and/or integrated circuits (ICs)
- General coursework or prior internship experience in Marketing, Communications, digital or social marketing, and Writing
- Demonstrated ability to Research and pull Metrics
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.