2020 Internship (SG) - Quality Engineering
*** Please note that this position is only available for students studying in Singapore with valid student visa.
The intern will report into the Supplier Quality department and work with respective Supplier Quality Managers in the areas defined below. He/she will also be expected to work with cross functional teams as well as external suppliers of Silicon Labs during the course of internship.
What you'll be doing:
- Analyze customer quality incident trend, supplier process/product inspection data, yield data, process capability (Cpk), QA gate ppm trend, supplier audit results, etc. to prioritize areas of focus for critical quality improvement in manufacturing processes
- Supplier gap analysis and bench mark good practices
- Assist in the activities leading to the certification of ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 versions
- Roll out the Supplier Quality manual
- Any other project assigned by manager
An undergraduate student or graduate student in any Engineering discipline, available to do industrial attachment for min. 20 weeks. Ideally, you are a person who likes to resolve issues in a systematic and analytic way, you will also communicate with cross functional teams on quality matters and convince the teams to accept changes.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.