We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
Excited? See what it’s like to be a part of the Silicon Labs team:
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- Coordinates and executes master data change requests across the organization.
- Leads initiative to design, enhance and automate master data processes.
- Provides assistance in resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems.
- Assists in data management, governance, and quality together with functional data owners to ensure master data integrity across systems.
- Work closely with the business and IT to ensure that master data is aligned to systems and operational rules
- Create comprehensive documentation and training materials on definitions, logic and workflow for master data management processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computing or Engineering field with 3 to 5 yrs of experience
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of SAP R/3 or SAP HANA and/or SAP Netweavers
- Understanding of SAP Master Data architecture (Material Master, Vendor Master,etc)
- Understanding of SAP Data mining to extract valuable tables/data from SAP
- Experience in SAP Master Data management highlight desired
- Strong knowledge of Excel and VBA
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication and organizational skills
- Experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams of various levels
- Understanding of supply chain and operations management is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.