Bus Intelligence Bus Analyst
About Silicon Labs:
We are Silicon Labs. We are the leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world
We hire the most innovative talent in the world to solve the industry’s toughest problems, providing our customers with significant advantages in performance, energy savings, connectivity and design simplicity. Silicon Labs’ software and mixed signal engineering teams create solutions for customers in diverse markets including the Internet of Things, (IoT), internet infrastructure, TV tuners, as well as automotive and consumer radios. Our solutions are in products from the market leaders in home automation, electric vehicles, green technology, smart TVs and home voice control automation. We take pride in our products and in our people, and that’s one of the many reasons we continue to be awarded Most Respected Public Semiconductor Company by the Global Semiconductor Alliance.
- Lead initiative to design, enhance and automate reporting and analytics for the manufacturing operations group
- Definition and analysis of manufacturing operations key business measures such as on-time delivery, master data maintenance cycle time, process cycle time (purchasing and production orders), supply/demand management, production yield and product ageing for executive management
- Manage operations reporting project backlog and work effectively with IT business intelligence team to enhance data warehouse content
- Work effectively in a team environment covering many organizations (quality, sales operations, engineering, finance, marketing, and marketing communications)
- Communicate periodically with manufacturing operations management on key deliverables, results, and support issues
- Work on related projects and/or assignments as needed
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues.
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
- Bachelor’s degree
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Data analytics tool (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Understanding of data warehouse design
- Understanding of business intelligence reporting solutions (operation, ad-hoc and dashboards)
- Database design concepts
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication and organizational skills
- Experience & knowledge of High-Tech manufacturing processes
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.