2020 Internship (SG) - Supplier Management
*** Please note that this position is only available for students studying in Singapore with valid student visa.
The intern will be attached to our supplier managers and learn the qualification management of subcontractors.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist in formulating & executing package qualification plans (For Business Continuity Plan, Cost Reductions, etc.)
- Follow through on new package/technology assembly data monitoring/collection – CU wire/ CMEMS/ WLCSP.
- Review & discuss with IC backend suppliers on FMEA/ Control plan/ OCAP/ Risk Assessment on new package/technology introduction.
- Assist in maintaining/updating supplier records/reports in Supplier Portal or internal SharePoint.
- Support supplier management team in driving suppliers to meet Key Performance Indices goals such as assembly yield, cycle time & service level.
Who we are looking for:
An undergraduate student or graduate student from any Engineering discipline, available to do industrial attachment for min. 20 weeks. You need to be very good in presentations using different Microsoft Office tools. You are not afraid of communicate with internal and external parties on issues and concerns. You have strong sense of urgency and commitment to get things done.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.