2022 Internship - Manufacturing Software
*** Please note that this position is only available for students studying in Singapore (foreign students need to have valid Singapore student visa).
Support semiconductor manufacturing systems and develop engineering and production software projects.
What you'll be doing
- Support and troubleshoot issues often remotely
- Maintain, fix bugs, and extend existing functionality of current tools
- Write code and develop databases
- Be able to quickly pickup software languages or standards
- Admin servers (Linux, windows, and Solaris platforms)
- Support user community
Who we are looking for
An undergraduate student or graduate student who major in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.