Senior Manager of Digital Experiences
We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives. silabs.com
The digital story you build with your customers and the experiences they choose to engage with are the most important touchpoints of the modern customer journey. As the Head of Digital Experiences at Silicon Labs you will lead the development, strategy and optimization of the company’s digital properties to ensure the best customer experience while aligning to broader company level initiatives. This position will lead the web team and be responsible for strategically important functions of the customer digital experience: Website, Community, Documentation, UI/UX, Taxonomy, SEO, On-Site-Search, Personalization, and others. This role will be strategically aligned to Global Operations and the breadth of modern marketing technology and platforms at the disposal of the department. Partnering across the organization to ensure the website helps meet measurable objectives and offers a meaningful experience for key audiences (customers, prospects, partners, sales, press, investors, etc.). Strategic partnership and execution with our Rockstar IT web dev team will be a crucial part of the role, ensuring sprints are maintained and the long-term roadmap for deployment of those resources in an impactful manor. This role will ensure that as we continue to drive improvement of our most important customer touchpoints, digital, that we are meeting the challenges and rewards of the modern customer experience.
- Act as a strong leader and manage the team responsible for delivering an engaging, interactive, on-brand digital experience – everything from design to content to flows.
- Make silabs.com a global showcase for leadership and solutions for key markets within IoT
- Create strategic, objective-driven plans, programs and roadmaps that positively impact key metrics (i.e. lead conversion, support resolution)
- Implement, test and optimize user-centered design to improve experience and functionality
- Work with designers to create high quality wireframes, storyboards, screen flows, prototypes, etc.
- Be the expert on where our digital properties are engaged with along the buyer’s journey and use those insights to inform decisions across the organization
- Collaborate with marketing, business units, and sales on web content and taxonomy
- Partner with IT to create user stories for the development of new tools and components
- Leverage latest technologies for personalization, A/B testing, SEO, On-Site-Search, etc. to meet goals
- Optimize key web conversion points in the marketing funnel (ie. landing pages, content, CTAs)
- Leverage data and analytics to drive UI/UX decisions that improve the customer's experienc
- Understand customer insights that inform the creation of and optimization of content with the performance marketing and content teams
- Train and educate employees on digital best practices and tools
- Test UIs (pages, search, etc.) and conduct stakeholder studies to evaluate web usefulness
- Help conduct buyer journey and developer experience research
- Stay updated on best practices spanning design, UX, technologies, laws, and web strategy
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience in digital marketing and web development
- 7+ years leading teams, agencies and budgets for the transformation of large-scale websites and digital experiences
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and/or similar web platforms
- Strong leader, team player, and collaborator
- Mix of business and technical skills, especially aptitude for and curiosity of all things digital
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong understanding of user-centered design best practices, with a strong creative eye
- Technically savvy and skilled (basic understanding of coding is helpful - HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Excellent analytical, organizational and research skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong experience developing and informing the design of sites using best-in-class UI/UX practices
- Knowledge of audience segments and personas, customer lifecycle, brand positioning
- Experience with A/B, multivariate and usability testing
- Great medical (Choice of PPO or Consumer Driven Health Plan with HSA), dental & vision plans.
- Highly competitive salary.
- 401k plan with match and Roth plan option.
- Equity rewards (RSUs).
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Life/AD&D and disability coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Adoption assistance.
- Back-Up childcare.
- Additional benefit options (Commuter benefits, Legal benefits, Pet insurance).
- Flexible Vacation Plan.
- 3 paid volunteer days per year.
- Charitable contribution match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Free downtown parking.
- Onsite gym.
- Monthly wellness offerings.
- Free snacks.
- Monthly company updates with our CEO.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.