2020 Internship (SG) - Logistics
*** Please note that this position is only available for students studying in Singapore with valid student visa.
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our logistics team. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on helping us to set up and maintenance the online logistics platform. This role will be instrumental in increasing our digital presence and gaining visibility of our logistic functions among stakeholders. By the end of the internship, you will gain hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge on regional logistics operations and processes. You may also be given opportunities to attend business meetings and networking events.
What you'll be doing:
- Monitor and ensure Logistics team’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met
- Review the pick orders daily, monitoring of finished goods movement to be delivered in a timely manner.
- Provide and develop reports with data to support shipment trends.
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain Power Point presentations
- Write supervised website content, including generate content, design layout and manage the contents
- May perform additional projects upon request
Who we are looking for:
An undergraduate student Business Administration/Supply Chain/Logistics or any other related field of study (with the knowledge of supply chain/logistics/order fulfillment), available to do industrial attachment for min. 20 weeks. You need to be very good in presentations using different Microsoft Office tools. Besides, as you’ll be tasked to improve on the current intranet, your experience and knowledge in HTML and other relevant web design software such as WordPress, Adobe and Google Web Designer would be an added advantage. You will be expected to communicate with internal & external stakeholders, sometimes independently. You need to love challenges and motivated to solve problems.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.