Manufacturing Equipment Engineer
Who We Are
We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
- Evaluate, select and order equipment that is most appropriate and cost effective to manufacture company products.
- Design and develop mechanic hardware to ensure robust test setup and reduce the test cost.
- Design test hardware to meet the mass production test requirement.
- Work with PTEs from another group to resolve test issue to improve the MTBF.
- Evaluate and buy off the test hardware.
- Oversee the installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
- Maintain current records on equipment manufacturers' technical notices, upgrades and safety issues.
- Study equipment performance and reliability.
- Establish programs and solutions to increase uptime and for equipment problems.
- Provide technical support to the factory equipment repair.
- Define and write preventative maintenance schedules.
- Travel to test factories to resolute HW issues.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. Preferred in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering with minimum 5 years working experience or Master Degree with reduced minimum years of experience required.
- 5+ years of direct work experience in a semiconductor Final Test/Probe environment preferably.
- Experience with industry standard Automated Test Handler
- PCB Hardware & schematic layout knowledge
- Soldering skills
- Good experience in setup of Electronics Test and Measurement Equipment – Signal Generator, Frequency Counter & Oscilloscope
- Basic knowledge of Linux commands & programming
- Good Microsoft knowledge for Power Point Slide presentation and Excel spreadsheet including pivot table, v-lookup and use of formula to tabulate data
- Knowledge of statistical method and process control.
- Familiarity with quality procedure and documentation.
- Excellent communication skills as well as detail-oriented work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process enhancements and improved efficiencies.
- Project management knowledge
Your Benefits & Perks
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Medical and dental insurance coverage including spouse and child(ren)
- Bi yearly health screening and flu vaccination
- Office location is above Tai Seng MRT station
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.