Associate Staff VLSI Verification Engineer
The position involves designing, developing and deploying UVM based Testbenches for multi-core, multi-threaded processor subsystems with emphasis on verifying and signing off performance and power along with functionality. The candidate should have worked on architecture of chip-level testbenches and verification of SoCs and chipsets with ARM Cortex and proprietary processor technology and AMBA AHB/AXI/APB along with peripheral interfaces like SDIO, UART, I2S, I2C, PWM, QEI,
B.Tech/M.Tech in ECE, EEE
- Develop and signoff on test plans and test cases
- Strong knowledge of digital design and AMBA AHB/AXI/APB based SoC Architecture
- strong knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, UVM, C/C++
- Experience in usage of assertions, constrained random generation, functional/code coverage.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl, Python, Tcl, shell to achieve automation of verification methodologies and flows
- Analytical debugging skills
- Knowledge on C Based Testcases.
- Knowledge of SoC,Memory and Cache Architectures
- Knowledge of high-speed interfaces like Quad/Octa-SPI
- Knowledge of peripheral interfaces like SDIO, UART, I2S, I2C, PWM, QEI, CAN
- Knowledge of wireless technologies like WLAN, Bluetooth, ZigBee
- Mentoring skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Equity Rewards (RSUs)
- Insurance plans
- PF and NPS
- WFH Options
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.