Associate Staff SoC Verification Engineer
Job Title – SoC/Chip Verification Lead/Senior Engineer
Location – Hyderabad, India
We are Silicon Labs. We are the leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world. We hire the most innovative talent in the world to solve the industry’s toughest problems, providing our customers with significant advantages in performance, energy savings, connectivity and design simplicity. Silicon Labs’ software and mixed signal engineering teams create solutions for customers in diverse markets including the Internet of Things, (IoT), internet infrastructure, TV tuners, as well as automotive and consumer radios. Our solutions are in products from the market leaders in home automation, electric vehicles, green technology, smart TVs and home voice control automation. We take pride in our products and in our people, and that’s one of the many reasons we continue to be awarded Most Respected Public Semiconductor Company by the Global Semiconductor Alliance
We are now looking for high passionate leader to work in our verification team. As a staff/sr staff you will be leading a team of verification engineers by applying talent development and people management skills to create a motivated high-performance team with quality first approach for pre-silicon Verification, SOC verification.
- Leading, managing, and developing a team of verification Engineers by applying talent development and people management skills to create a motivated high-performance team.
- Being a technical expert in overseeing a team that specializes in state-of-the-art simulation and verification techniques.
- Reviewing and creating test plans Full-chip functional verification and Test Bench Development in System Verilog (UVM) targeting complete functionality coverage
- Finding cost-effective and innovative verification and automation techniques and driving the team to implement them on new devices.
- Should be able to come up with test plans along with estimates and risks
- Understanding of the processor architecture is must
- Masters/ Bachelors in EE/EC/CS with 10+ years of experience in IP/SoC/ASIC Verification.
- Should have experience in managing the team
- Leadership skills demonstrated as a part of the team
- Experience with Processor based SoC verification
- Familiarity with advanced low power techniques and tools such as UPF, CLP and power aware verification
- Strong SV/UVM fundamentals, Experience of building Testbenches from scratch.
- Experience developing assertion based verification and functional coverage
What to we do specially in Silabs:
- Architect and develop verification environment and testbench components.
- Develop comprehensive test plan and implement test cases. Verify design in unit level /SoC level environment using directed and constrained random testing, assertion-based verification, formal analysis, and functional verification.
- Write functional cover groups and cover points for coverage closure. Perform RTL code coverage, assertion coverage, functional coverage and gate level simulations. Drive and adopt new verification methodologies and flows for efficiency improvements.
Individual responsibility will include
- DV ownership of one or more features in the 22nm Based SoC Design Verification. This includes various testbenches developments/debug at block/subsystem/chip level
- Explore innovative DV methodologies (formal, simulation and emulation based) to continuously push the quality and efficiency of test benches and process improvements.
- Ensure a bug free silicon for Tape Out’s
- Able to guide junior members and provide debug support
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Benefits & Perks
- Equity Rewards (RSUs)
- Insurance plans
- PF and NPS