**Senior Analog Design Engineer**
We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives. silabs.com
What will you do:
Employees will be working on state of art Wifi products design power amplifiers, LNA, Mixers, PLL's, ADC/DACs. Due to product applications, the focus/challenge will be on making these designs with very low power.
- Design and simulation of the blocks like LNA/Mixers/filters/PLLs/ADC/DAC/power amplifiers
- Guide the layout engineer and so the post-layout verification
- Proficiency in Cadence Design Environment for Analog, Mixed-Signal and RF designs (Cadence Analog Artist, Cadence Virtuoso, SpectreRF, Assura, NCSim)
- Prior experience in designing the following in CMOS (0.13u or lower geometries)
- LO Dividers, mixers, LO buffers
- Analog PLLs (Charge pump, PFD, Loop-filter, Delta-sigma)
- Digital PLLs (TDC, Digital loop-filter)
- Polar modulators
- Continuous time and/or discrete time (switched cap) analog blocks (high linearity and low-noise Filters, analog amplifier stages, voltage references, linear regulators, etc.)
- Calibration circuits for compensating process/voltage/temperature variations
- L-C VCOs, L-C DCOs, DCROs
- Prior Experience in silicon bring-up and characterization using digital, analog and RF test-equipment
- Scripting in Skill, Ocean, Perl, Unix Shell, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Benefits & Perks
- Equity Rewards (RSUs)
- Insurance plans
- PF and NPS