Senior Manager, Marketing Operations and Salesforce Admin
We are Silicon Labs. We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives. silabs.com
The close partnership between Sales and Marketing continues to be the bedrock for a high performing organization and nowhere is that more prevalent than in the optimization, growth, and strategic usage of sales and marketing technology. As the Marketing Operations Manager and Salesforce Admin at Silicon Labs you will be responsible for ensuring Salesforce is the source of truth platform for sales, marketing, and product for all data needs and the source of record for the company’s engagements. Using and integrating the full breadth of the marketing and sales technology stack in conjunction with Salesforce will be a crucial piece of this role, tools including: Marketo, Adobe Experience Platform, Leadspace, Rollworks, and more. You will have the opportunity to deliver impactful projects across our businesses, and to influence and define our system infrastructure. Our high performing Global Operations team brings the best and brightest to play at the forefront of technology and strategy for Silicon Labs, this role will play a crucial position in our growth and expansion as a data driven company.
- Be the lead expert and strategy driver on the operations teams for all things Salesforce
- Salesforce usage expert to the business, listening to the needs of stakeholders in order to understand what they are trying to accomplish and offer smart scalable solutions.
- Manage valuable contract resources and ensure sprints are met with IT dev teams
- Help improve data integration across the company, delivering data insights from other areas of the business (Sales Operations, Business Units, etc.) to influence development decisions
- Define and optimize lead scoring and distribution methodology to make sure quality leads are being passed to sales.
- Manage database health
- Partner with performance marketing and sales operations to ensure best practices are in place for the development and operationalization of long-term demand gen, ABM, and reporting standards
- Work with marketing and sales stakeholders to ensure flawless end-to-end campaign execution.
- Build marketing automation programs that align with the lead lifecycle and sales processes.
- Provide reporting and campaign analytics to measure program success and how to optimize.
- Manage processes that route leads to marketing and sales teams so that leads are handled appropriately.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, economics, computer science, mathematics or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Marketing/Sales Operations role.
- 5+ years of conducting data analysis, interpreting results and reporting findings
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator; must be proficient in all common configuration (i.e. non-coding) tasks.
- Expert in Marketo or other enterprise-level marketing automation systems.
- Experience with building data sources and dashboards with BI tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Experience with digital analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics 360)
- Understands business process development and improvement initiatives including data analysis, mining and warehousing, business intelligence, and lead management processes and technologies.
- Experience creating and maintaining custom reports and dashboards.
- Analytical with a natural curiosity to test (including A/B), measure, learn and iterate to get the best results possible
- Great medical (Choice of PPO or Consumer Driven Health Plan with HSA), dental & vision plans
- Highly competitive salary
- 401k plan with match and Roth plan option
- Equity rewards (RSUs)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Life/AD&D and disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Adoption assistance
- Back-Up childcare
- Additional benefit options (Commuter benefits, Legal benefits, Pet insurance)
- Flexible PTO schedule
- 3 paid volunteer days per year
- Charitable contribution match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free downtown parking
- Onsite gym
- Monthly wellness offerings
- Free snacks
- Monthly company updates with our CEO
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.