Senior Product Marketing Manager
We are Silicon Labs. We are the leading provider of silicon, software, and solutions for a smarter, more connected world. Our portfolio of industry leading wireless solutions includes Bluetooth, Zigbee, Thread, Z-Wave, Wi-Fi, Proprietary Wireless and other emerging technologies driving the next generation of IoT products.
Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
We are looking for a high motivated individual to join our team as a Product Marketing Manager for our wireless products. You will join a team of highly experienced product marketing and management professionals who will provide you an environment to contribute to the growth of these products.
- Drive the outbound product activities for selected wireless products of Silicon Labs
- Collaborate with business units, product management and corporate marketing teams to create and execute on marketing activities (tradeshows, webinars, social media campaigns, market specific campaigns etc.)
- Gather intelligence from customers, competitors and market for defining product strategy, market strategy and product roadmaps.
- Develop product collateral, competitive analysis, product demonstrations, white papers etc. needed for internal and customer use.
- Support sales and application engineering teams for key customer engagements.
- 5+ years of experience in wireless product marketing and management.
- Deep understanding some of the following wireless protocols: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 802.15.4 and other short-range wireless technologies.
- Strong knowledge of embedded systems (hardware and software), microcontrollers, and semiconductors.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a proven experience in working in a cross-functional team structure.
- Experience in creating product and technology collateral for internal and customer use.
- Self-driven, self-motivated individual with attention to detail.
- Master's/Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent); MBA is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Benefits & Perks
- Equity Rewards (RSUs)
- Insurance plans
- PF and NPS