Digital Verification Engineer
IoT Digital IC Design Team at Silicon Labs
The IoT Digital team is a state-of-art IC design team focused on producing world class Wireless MCU SoCs. The architecture specification, design, verification and implementation of the Wireless MCU SoCs is the responsibility of the IoT Digital team. These SoCs include an embedded CPU system with analog and digital peripherals, advanced security, state of the art power management, and best in class radios to support a wide range of wireless IoT applications and standards.
As Verification Engineer, you will be working closely with the IC Design, System and Architecture teams to develop and execute the verification plan for the next generation of IoT chips.
Your Job Scope
- Block and IP Verification
- Block level verification to validate block performance and adherence to requirements
- Generate and execute verification plan based on specifications
- Architect and implement testbenches using UVM-based constrained-random and formal methods
- Coverage definition, implementation, and analysis
- Formal Verification of mixed-signal IP integration, including real-number modeling
- SoC Integration and Verification
- Define, test and debug use cases for the SoC
- Verify and debug low-power design
- Flows and Methodology
- Improve flows and methodologies to streamline IP development and integration.
Qualification & Requirements
- Min. 5 years of IC design experience for senior positions. Open to junior candidates with strong foundation.
- Industry experience developing testbenches and verification components with SystemVerilog and UVM is required
- Knowledge of scripting/language (Python, PERL, shell, TCL)
- Design/Verification skills such as Software/Firmware coding (C), SystemVerilog Assertion and coverage analysis, Low-power implementation (UPF), Mixed Signal Real Number Modeling (RNM, Spice)
Your Benefits & Perks
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Medical and dental insurance coverage including spouse and child(ren)
- Bi yearly health screening and flu vaccination
- Office location is above Tai Seng MRT station
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.