Lead - SoC/Chip Design Engineer
Job Title – SoC Design Lead/Senior Engineer
Location – Hyderabad, India
We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives. silabs.com
- Job Description:
The position involves development of complex SoC/chip architectures with multi-core, multi-threaded processor subsystems, Security accelerators, interconnects, memory architecture and data & instruction caches, multiple clocks and resets, high-speed interfaces, peripherals. The chosen candidate would need to contribute to the development of architecture, microarchitecture and design of SoCs which include ARM Cortex M33 processor and proprietary processor designs, AMBA AHB/AXI/APB along with peripheral interfaces like SDIO, UART, I2S, I2C, PWM and high-speed interfaces for off-chip memories. The chosen candidate would be responsible for the entire design flow and sign-off, including design, synthesis, and STA, and be able to deliver reusable and robust IP.
- Experience Level:
- Education Requirements:
B.Tech/M.Tech in ECE, EEE
- Capable of leading complex IP, SOC development projects execution.
- Top-down planning and execution of SOC projects.
- Should have experience in full-chip development cycle
- Able to build strong technical team.
- Hands-on experience in architecture, micro-architecture, digital design processes
- Knowledge of high-speed interfaces like USB, PCIe, Ethernet, Mobile DDR, Quad/Octa-SPI
- Knowledge of peripheral interfaces like SDIO, UART, I2S, I2C, PWM, CAN, etc.
- Knowledge of processors like RISC-V and ARM processors
- Knowledge of design signoff flows including Lint, CDC, Formal Verification, Synthesis, Constraints and STA Timing Closure
- Knowledge of low power design methodology (static/dynamic clock gating, power gating, dynamic voltage and frequency scaling)
- Knowledge of hardware accelerators
- Knowledge of Verilog and System Verilog
- Analytical debugging skills
- Knowledge of SoC, Memory and Cache Architectures
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of wireless technologies like WLAN, Bluetooth, ZigBee
- Knowledge of DFT including Scan, MBIST
- Mentoring skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl, Python, Tcl, shell
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Benefits & Perks
- Equity Rewards (RSUs)
- Insurance plans
- PF and NPS
- WFH Options