Senior HR Generalist
About Silicon Labs:
We are Silicon Labs. We are the leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world.
We hire the most innovative talent in the world to solve the industry’s toughest problems, providing our customers with significant advantages in performance, energy savings, connectivity and design simplicity. Silicon Labs’ software and mixed signal engineering teams create solutions for customers in diverse markets including the Internet of Things, (IoT), internet infrastructure, TV tuners, as well as automotive and consumer radios. Our solutions are in products from the market leaders in home automation, electric vehicles, green technology, smart TVs and home voice control automation. We take pride in our products and in our people, and that’s one of the many reasons we continue to be awarded Most Respected Public Semiconductor Company by the Global Semiconductor Alliance.
Why this position matters:
The Senior HR Generalist strives to achieve smooth and effective operations for the department and to deliver maximum value to the businesses we support. This role will also be the main contact point for employee queries on HR related topics.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage all operational processes in the employee lifecycle, including records maintenance and preparation of employment certification letters.
- Educate, explain and provide information on employee benefits and HR programs.
- Coordinate and administer training & development programs.
- Represent the company in community and recruiting events; lead and support philanthropy & internship activities.
- Contract management for all agreements such as supplementary and new hire grants, renewal of Chinese employment and all contractor’s documents.
- Review, update and maintain HR related procedures, policies and employment documents for reference.
- Ensure all HR transactions and documents are updated and completed on time with 100% accuracy and regular audits are conducted to resolve data discrepancies
- Support the implementation of employee experience programs.
- Be the advocate for the Singapore Test Center & Order Fulfilment Center, including addressing and resolving employee issues and concerns
- Facilitate discussions & tasks around performance management.
- Be the backup person for processing payroll.
- Other HR duties and additional HR related projects as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.