Junior Full Stack Developer
We are Silicon Labs. We are the leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world.
We hire the most innovative talent in the world to solve the industry’s toughest problems, providing our customers with significant advantages in performance, energy savings, connectivity and design simplicity. Silicon Labs’ software and mixed signal engineering teams create solutions for customers in diverse markets including the Internet of Things, (IoT), internet infrastructure, TV tuners, as well as automotive and consumer radios. Our solutions are in products from the market leaders in home automation, electric vehicles, green technology, smart TVs and home voice control automation. We take pride in our products and in our people, and that’s one of the many reasons we continue to be awarded Most Respected Public Semiconductor Company by the Global Semiconductor Alliance.
Meet the Team
The Simplicity Studio Tool Development team works with other Silicon Labs teams to create embedded software application development, analysis and profiling tools that enable our customers to quickly and easily develop IoT solutions using Silicon Labs development kits and microcontrollers.
Learn about Simplicity Studio here: https://www.silabs.com/products/development-tools/software#mcu
In this role, you will create innovative software solutions and state-of-the-art development and hardware simulation tooling for multiple platforms.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing/implementing backend server components in Java
- Translating UX design mockups into functioning UIs
- Implementing unit and functional tests
Skills You’ll Need
- BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering with 0-2 years of work experience - fresh graduates are also welcome!
- Interest in full-stack development
- Good working knowledge of object-oriented design and design patterns
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work in an agile environment
The following qualifications will be considered a plus:
- Experienced in C / C++ development
- Experience with Vue.js and Quasar front end UI developer frameworks.
- Knowledge of embedded software development and debug practices.
- Experience working with open source communities and projects.
- Familiarity with version control tools (such as Git)
More About You
We are looking for you if you are motivated to further develop yourself in software engineering with an enthusiastic attitude towards technology, solving problems, learning and collaborating with diverse team members.
Want to know what our employees are saying? Check us out on Glassdoor
What You’ll Get:
You would be working from our office in Budapest, in Graphisoft Park, next to the riverbank of the Danube. We also offer:
- annual Budapest travel card or parking in the office garage
- great cafeteria system
- opportunity to join Employment Stock Purchase Plan
- private health care access
- life and accident insurance for every employee
- contribution to a voluntary private pension fund
- possibility to meet with the executive team regularly
- supportive and multicultural office with enthusiastic, hard-working colleagues
- we prioritize the time for social activities, competitions, after work dinners and so much more!
Sound like good match for you? Apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.