Senior Product Test Engineer (RF/Wireless)
Who We Are
We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
- Test development for new product attaining low cost test solution and high-test coverage.
- Test/handler solution platform migration and correlation to attain low test cost and address test setup capacity constraints.
- Test time reduction.
- Support test solution transfer to test suppliers.
- Perform yield analysis and contribute to test process improvements.
- Responsible for overseeing product reliability stresses as well as new package qualification stresses and test results.
- Responsible for “Technical Product Knowledge” required to guide and support subcontractor front line factory Test Engineers.
- Support production volume ramp from new product transfers in Asia test supplier sites.
- Work closely with Manufacturing Subcontractors as well as Silicon Laboratories Supplier Management Team in resolving product testing issues.
- Track and report monthly and quarterly test yields to ensue conformance to planned targets.
- Evaluate and manage product disposition when yield variances are reported.
- Support implementation of SAP engineering functions for Silicon Laboratories International site.
- Exceed quality standards to provide best-in-class product quality.
- Provide remote debug and technical support to offshore factory sites.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree Required. Preferred in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering with minimum 8 years working experience or Master Degree with reduced minimum years of experience required.
- 8+ years of direct work experience in a semiconductor Probe/Final Test environment preferably as a Test Development Engineer and/or Product Test Engineer.
- Experience with industry standard Automated Test Equipment – Teradyne J750 preferred.
- Strong understanding of ATE Test Programming principles, preferably with experience in RF and Mixed Signal testing.
- PCB Hardware design knowledge & RF signal process trouble shooting skills.
- Test Software development experience & skills, including knowledge of C/C++, VB, PERL etc.
- Experience/knowledge in new product characterization and qualification.
- Knowledge of statistical method and process control.
- Familiarity with quality procedure and documentation.
- Excellent communication skills as well as detail-oriented work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process enhancements and improved efficiencies.
- Project management knowledge
Your Benefits & Perks
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Medical and dental insurance coverage including spouse and child(ren)
- Bi yearly health screening and flu vaccination
- Office location is above Tai Seng MRT station
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.