Full Stack Developer
We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
Meet the Budapest Wireless SDK Development team
The Wireless SDK Development team at Silicon Labs Budapest creates the Bluetooth SDK, Bluetooth Mesh SDK and the Flex SDK (for proprietary/custom protocol solutions). We create the Bluetooth and Flex frameworks with sample applications and build tools for our customers such as our Bluetooth Configurator, Radio Configurator or the Bluetooth protocol sniffer which allows our customers to debug their wireless devices. We also create the development flows in Simplicity Studio (Silicon Labs IDE) for the above-mentioned SDKs.
Learn more about our Bluetooth and Proprietary solutions here: https://www.silabs.com/products/wireless
In this role you will get to work on cutting edge Silicon Labs Wireless products while creating tools that will go directly to our customers. Our Budapest SDK Tools Team is responsible for full stack tool implementation that eases up customer’s job when it comes to Wireless Application development.
What You Will Do
- Develop software solutions for Silicon Labs wireless chips
- Design and develop applications that serve as primary tools for Bluetooth and/or Proprietary application development
- Work in an ambitious, international team.
- Participate in development of leading wireless stacks and protocols.
- Collaborate with our Applications Engineers to understand our customer's needs and help provide efficient solutions
- Constantly evolve for improving the UX.
- Improve code quality.
- Design complex test cases for robot testing, covering the workflow of our tools.
- BSc or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or in a similar field
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts.
- Experience in Java or C# programming languages.
- Experience with UI development frameworks. (SWT, JavaFx, WinForms, WPF)
- Experience in JS programming language
- Familiar with one of the well-known JS frameworks: Vue, React, Angular, JQuery
- Understanding web technologies: HTML, CSS
- Understanding Continuous Integration
- Understanding Version control systems (Git, SVN)
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- being a team player
We consider the following experience as a plus
- Experience in Script languages (Python, Bash)
- Experience in Quasar, cypress or jest
- if you worked with Tools like JIRA or Jenkins
Budapest Perks & Benefits
You would be working from our office in Budapest, in Graphisoft Park, next to the riverbank of the Danube. We also offer:
- annual Budapest travel card or parking in the office garage
- great cafeteria system
- opportunity to join Employment Stock Purchase Plan
- private health care access
- life and accident insurance for every employee
- contribution to a voluntary private pension fund
- possibility to meet with the executive team regularly
- supportive and multicultural office with enthusiastic, hard-working colleagues
- we prioritize the time for social activities, competitions, after work dinners and so much more!
Intrigued? Apply today to learn more about our success story!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.