Sr Staff Firmware Engineer
We are Silicon Labs. We are the leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world.
We hire the most innovative talent in the world to solve the industry’s toughest problems, providing our customers with significant advantages in performance, energy savings, connectivity, and design simplicity. Silicon Labs’ software and mixed signal engineering teams create solutions for customers in diverse markets including the Internet of Things, (IoT), internet infrastructure, TV tuners, as well as automotive and consumer radios. Our solutions are in products from the market leaders in home automation, electric vehicles, green technology, smart TVs and home voice control automation. We take pride in our products and in our people, and that’s one of the many reasons we continue to be awarded Most Respected Public Semiconductor Company by the Global Semiconductor Alliance.
Learn more about our Wireless and RF solutions here: https://www.silabs.com/products/wireless
Are you the guru of Embedded Systems Programming? Silicon Labs is looking for a passionate engineer with exceptional C language, embedded systems programming, and debugging skills. As part of the architecture team, you will be responsible for everything to do with coding & debugging – including code reviews, identifying and reducing code complexity, ensuring secure coding standards are met, training and mentoring fellow engineers in writing better code overall.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be the epitome of C language and Embedded Systems programming expertise
- Lead by example – demonstrate outstanding coding skills, debugging skills
- Ensure secure coding standards are met, identify tools and systems to test code vulnerabilities
- Review every piece of code written, provide constructive feedback, coach and mentor fellow engineers in writing better code
- Work with engineering teams in reducing code complexity, improve portability and maintainability
- E., B.Tech in Computer Science, Electronics, or Communications. Master’s Degree (M.E. or M.Tech preferred)
- 12+ years of overall experience in C programming and Embedded firmware development
- Unparalleled C programming skills in a resource constrained, RTOS and Bare-metal system
- Hands-on developer, passionate about coding and writing better code
More About You
We are looking for engineers that are enthusiastic about the technologies they work with and creative in the ways they solve problems. If you are thorough, dedicated to quality, analytical, and enjoy collaborating with diverse team members, we want to hear from you.
Want to know what our employees are saying? Check us out on Glassdoor.
What You’ll Get:
Not only will you be joining a highly skilled and tight-knit team where every engineer makes a significant impact on the product, we also strive for good work/life balance and to make our environment welcoming and fun.
Benefits & Perks
- Equity Rewards (RSUs)
- Insurance plans
- PF and NPS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.