Marketing Operations Manager
About Silicon Labs
We are Silicon Labs. We are the leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world
We hire the most innovative talent in the world to solve the industry’s toughest problems, providing our customers with significant advantages in performance, energy savings, connectivity and design simplicity. Silicon Labs’ software and mixed signal engineering teams create solutions for customers in diverse markets including the Internet of Things, (IoT), internet infrastructure, TV tuners, as well as automotive and consumer radios. Our solutions are in products from the market leaders in home automation, electric vehicles, green technology, smart TVs and home voice control automation. We take pride in our products and in our people, and that’s one of the many reasons we continue to be awarded Most Respected Public Semiconductor Company by the Global Semiconductor Alliance.
Do you have a natural curiosity, the drive to ask probing questions, and the ability to directly answer those questions with a tenacity to uncover further insights that positively impact all aspects of the business? Are you motivated to solve inefficiencies and find the optimal path to success? Do you love challenging conventional wisdom and making a difference in the world? Then imagine what you can do working with a group of the brightest minds in our get-it-done culture! You will work closely with key stakeholders from marketing operations, performance marketing, product marketing, content marketing, sales operations, data science, and other internal teams to leverage data to help lead smarter business decisions with real impact.
Our Marketing Operations Specialist will drive our marketing and sales experience by improving the scalability, automation and integration of our systems and processes. This candidate will have expert knowledge of Salesforce (SFDC) and experience implementing and reporting on campaigns in enterprise-level marketing automation software (Marketo).
- Develop, test and operationalize process and delivery of reports and dashboards for data insights in particularly relating to the marketing and sales funnel
- Act as marketing automation expert to the business, listening to the needs of stakeholders in order to understand what they are trying to accomplish and offer smart, trackable solutions.
- Help improve data integration across the company, delivering data insights from other areas of the business (Sales Operations, Business Units, etc.) to influence marketing decisions
- Define and optimize lead scoring and distribution methodology to make sure quality leads are being passed to sales.
- Manage database health
- Partner with performance marketing and sales operations to ensure best practices are in place for the development and operationalization of long-term demand gen, ABM, and reporting standards
- Implement automated marketing email/outbound campaigns, i.e. invites to events/webinars, drip & nurture programs and customer communication across our business units.
- Work with marketing and sales stakeholders to ensure flawless end-to-end campaign execution.
- Build marketing automation programs that align with the lead lifecycle and sales processes.
- Provide reporting and campaign analytics to measure program success and how to optimize.
- Manage and optimize email database elements - list selection, email development (content from program manager), testing and approval process.
- Manage processes that route leads to marketing and sales teams so that leads are handled appropriately.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, economics, computer science, mathematics or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Marketing/Sales Operations role.
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot CRM or other CRM software.
- Experience with Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or other marketing automation software/account-based marketing tools.
- 5+ years of conducting data analysis, interpreting results and reporting findings
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator; must be proficient in all common configuration (i.e. non-coding) tasks.
- Expert in Marketo or other enterprise-level marketing automation systems.
- Experience with building data sources and dashboards with BI tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Experience with digital analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics 360)
- Understands business process development and improvement initiatives including data analysis, mining and warehousing, business intelligence, and lead management processes and technologies.
- Experience creating and maintaining custom reports and dashboards.
- Analytical with a natural curiosity to test (including A/B), measure, learn and iterate to get the best results possible
What You’ll Get:
Not only will you be joining a highly-skilled and tight-knit team where every engineer makes a significant impact on the end product, we also have a good work/life balance making our environment welcoming and fun.
You can also look forward to the following benefits:
- Great medical (Choice of PPO or Consumer Driven Health Plan with HSA), dental & vision plans
- Highly competitive salary
- 401k plan with match and Roth plan option
- Equity rewards (RSUs)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Life/AD&D and disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Adoption assistance
- Back-Up childcare
- Additional benefit options (Commuter benefits, Legal benefits, Pet insurance)
- Up to 25 days off per full year, (2 weeks of vacation, 1 week floating holidays, & 10 company holidays)
- 3 paid volunteer days per year
- Charitable contribution match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free downtown parking
- Onsite gym
- Monthly wellness offerings
- Free snacks
- Monthly company updates with our CEO
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.