2020 Internship (SG) - Product Test Engineering
*** Please note that this position is only available for students studying in Singapore with valid student visa.
Under supervision of a Product & Test Engineer, support the development of test strategies for ICs, including implementation of characterization, qualification and production test solutions. You'll also learn the NPI process & yield improvement technique.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and develop automated test equipment and bench test solutions (hardware and software) for product characterization, qualification and production of highly integrated ICs.
- Develop scripts for pattern generation.
- Learns to use professional concepts.
- Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work from PTE.
- Other duties as required.
Who we are looking for:An undergraduate student or graduate student who major in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering, available to do industrial attachment for min. 20 weeks. You need to possess the basic knowledge of statistical methods and process control, PCB hardware design knowledge, as well as basic programming knowledge using C/C++, VisualBasic, Python. It will be an advantage if you have knowledge on IC design simulation tools and able to operate lab equipment & measurement instruments.
At the end of the internship, you're expected to do a presentation on your projects to the management team as well as your peers. And this will be a wrap-up for the hard work you've put in :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.