Senior Product Test Engineer
Who We Are
We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
Develop test strategies for ICs, including implementation of characterization, qualification and production test solutions. Improve yield and reduce costs while maintaining excellent product quality.
- Design and develop automated test equipment and bench test solutions (hardware and software) for product characterization, qualification and production of highly integrated ICs
- Qualify new products for mass production
- Ensure that products shipped meet specifications and exceed quality goals.
- Develop scripts for pattern generation
- Achieve financial targets through yield analyses, test time reduction, and other creative techniques
- Have a wide-ranging experience uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate the activities of other personnel
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical / electronic engineering or equivalent training with at least 3 years of related experience.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical methods and process control
- Familiarity with quality procedures and documentation
- Written and verbal presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Desirable Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced hardware design knowledge
- Advanced laboratory equipment skills and knowledge of IC design simulation tools
- Advanced software development skills, including knowledge of C/C++, VisualBasic, and/or PERL
- Demonstrated proficiency in mixed-signal ATE platforms– Iflex, J750, Catalyst, LTXCX
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status