Full-Stack Developer – Remote – Full-time
Sikich’s Cybersecurity team is looking to hire a Ruby Developer to help shape, build, and maintain our established vulnerability scanning solution and supporting web portal within our cybersecurity practice.
About Sikich: Sikich’s national technology consultancy helps companies across industries – including health care, finance, manufacturing, distribution and professional services – improve productivity and performance with innovative digital strategies and technology solutions. Sikich is a leader in digital transformation, which includes cloud and emerging technologies, and has one of the deepest, most diverse solution portfolios in the middle market. Sikich is a premier Microsoft, NetSuite and Salesforce partner. Our solutions include business applications and workplace productivity, security and compliance, artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain and robotic process automation.
Sikich is a global company specializing in technology-enabled professional services. With more than 1,000 employees, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies.
Learn about our firm here.
You’ll spend your time developing and improving existing projects, for example:
- Improving and expanding on the capabilities of our vulnerability scanner
- Improving the user experience of our scan results
- Expanding our partner API
- Redesigning and rearchitecting our online PCI DSS SAQ service
- Improving our development and infrastructure tooling
- Helping implement data analytic capabilities
You’ll also spend time:
- Helping to maintain and improve our infrastructure
- Helping partners integrate with our API
- Planning and implementing ways to improve our security
- Developing ways to help our security analyst team be more efficient
- Helping implement and deploy our first Elixir services
- 4+ years’ experience developing & deploying production services
- Skilled in Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Proficient working with relational database systems & SQL (PostgreSQL), with an understanding of how to apply indexes appropriately
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts (e.g., configuration management, infrastructure as code, continuous deployment) in a Linux environment
- Ability to work autonomously while translating high-level goals into deployed code
- Excellent written communication skills
- Interest in infosec
- Flexible time off
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance options
- 401(k) match
- A minimum of 4 weeks flexible time off
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V