D365 Business Central - Senior Developer
D365 BUSINESS CENTRAL - SR. DEVELOPER - FULL-TIME - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Development in Microsoft D365 BC & NAV including core, advanced solutions, and add-ons
- Technical and development phases of full-cycle D365 BC implementations & support tasks, including data conversions, integrations, & modification management.
- Installation, upgrade, support, and documentation of D365 BC & NAV
- Installation of add-on products
- Collaborate with consultant team on projects related to system enhancements, data migration and integrations.
- Utilize and promote the Sikich Project Implementation Methodology
- Coach and mentor junior developers while fostering teamwork and collaboration.
- BS/BA degree in IT, Computer Science, Business, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years development experience in D365 BC & NAV (AL, C/AL, etc.)
- 1+ years experience working in a progressive consulting or professional services firm
- Ability to customize D365 products with understanding of technical tools needed for application customization.
- Experience leading developers and teams on implementations
- Current technical skills such as, SQL Server, VBA, SQL, web development languages, SSRS report writing, data schema knowledge, etc.
- Preferred industry experience includes the following: construction, manufacturing, distribution, retail and equipment rentals.
Our employees enjoy expansive benefit offerings, ranging from wellness programs to our flexible time off policy. Sikich prioritizes our employees’ personal welfare; making sure our staff’s health, family time and well-being are not compromised in order to further their career.
Flexible time off policy, we encourage every full-time employee to take off at least four weeks for personal, vacation or sick leave. This benefit is activated as soon as you start with the firm.
Annual holiday break, we close our offices from Christmas through New Year’s Day.
Wellness program, we provide a wellness program to engage, challenge and empower you to take responsibility for your own well-being. Activities can be tracked through our wellness provider to obtain gift cards or other rewards.
We also offer:
- Health, dental, vision, life and accident/death/disability insurance options
- HSA employer contribution
- 8 paid holidays annually
- Flexible work arrangements
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave due to the birth of your child or the placement of an adopted child within your home
- 3 weeks of paid paternity leave for fathers for the birth of their child
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- CPA bonus with 4 paid exam days & 4 paid study days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Client referral bonus program
- Pet insurance
- FORCE – our community volunteer program (each employee may use up to 4 hours of paid time annually to volunteer and make a difference in their local communities)
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V