Investment Banking - Senior Analyst/Associate
Investment Banking – Senior Analyst/Associate – Remote – Full-time
Sikich is a global company specializing in technology-enabled professional services. With more than 1,000 employees, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies.
Learn about our firm here.
- The Associate will play an important role on the firm’s advisory team, executing a broad range of transactions including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, and capital markets transactions.
- Day-to-Day Responsibilities: Investment Banking Associates are expected to manage the day-to-day aspects of deal execution and other pitch activity:
- Creating detailed financial models used for valuation and financial analysis
- Preparing marketing documents, including pitch materials, confidential offering memoranda, management presentations, fairness opinions and board presentations
- Conducting extensive financial and industry due diligence to evaluate the risk/return parameters of a transaction
- Supporting senior bankers in their relationship development responsibilities, including interaction with current and prospective clients and new business generation
- Managing, developing and mentoring analysts and other support staff.
- Associates participate in client meetings, due diligence visits and other client interactions during which they gain exposure to key executives and senior bankers, and are expected to effectively manage and leverage the work of Analysts in completing a project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field, MBA degree preferred
- We are looking for candidates with demonstrated strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, clear communication and presentation skills, and excellent command of corporate finance and accounting.
- We seek candidates with keen attention to detail, ability to be a strategic thinker, desire to excel, entrepreneurial spirit, overall excellent judgment and character, and commitment to contributing to the team culture and growing our firm.
- Flexible time off
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance options
- 401(k) match
- A minimum of 4 weeks flexible time off
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V