D365 Business Central - Senior Consultant (with GP experience)
D365 Business Central - Senior Consultant – Remote
About Sikich: Sikich’s national technology consultancy helps companies across industries – including health care, finance, manufacturing, distribution and professional services – improve productivity and performance with innovative digital strategies and technology solutions. Sikich is a leader in digital transformation, which includes cloud and emerging technologies, and has one of the deepest, most diverse solution portfolios in the middle market. Sikich is a premier Microsoft, NetSuite and Salesforce partner. Our solutions include business applications and workplace productivity, security and compliance, artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain and robotic process automation.
Sikich is a global company specializing in technology-enabled professional services. With more than 1,000 employees, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies.
Learn about our firm here.
- Interact daily with clients and be involved in various short- and long-term client projects to implement, and support D365 BC
- Provide expertise on conversions of various ERP software solutions, including Dynamics GP to D365 BC cloud
- Provide expertise and experience in implementation of core financial (GLAPAR) and distribution modules within BC
- Providing onsite and offsite consulting service
- Serve as an implementer on multiple implementations progressing simultaneously
- Execute/deliver design workshops & user acceptance workshops, including training
- Learn, utilize, and promote the Sikich project implementation methodology
- Participate and/or lead Business Process Alignment (BPA) sessions with Client, including drafting written documentation of BPA report to Client
- Proactively identify, analyze, and respond to issues and risks within the project
- Communicate updates and status to management
- Mentor junior consultants on your team, as needed
- Foster teamwork within your team, and work closely with your team leader / manager to provide success of our Sikich-Client relationship
- BS/BA degree or equivalent industry experience
- 4+ years experience with software implementations (GP experience preferred)
- 2+ years experience with implementing Microsoft D365 BC
- Experience in a consulting environment preferred
- Experience with reporting tools, including financial reporting tools required and other add-ons, or ISV products, Apps, and extensions
- Detail oriented, time management with ability to prioritize and align with leadership and client goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to professionally interact with clients and team, in-person and remotely
- Industry experience in distribution, or financial services around NFP or Associations, preferred
- Travel to client sites, when deemed safe and only as needed.
- Flexible time off
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance options
- 401(k) match
- A minimum of 4 weeks flexible time off
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V