Audit Intern - Spring 2022 (Jan-Apr)
AUDIT INTERN - SPRING 2022 (JAN-APR) - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to intern for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our interns.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Working in a fast-paced environment while also dealing hands-on with valued clients, audit interns at Sikich are highly motivated and detail-oriented individuals. Our audit interns utilize technology to deliver effective client solutions and spend time researching new and developing changes in the field.Primary Job Responsibilities
(Performed under the support and guidance of a senior team member)
- Prepare statistical and account analysis to aid in the preparation of financial statements
- Prepare various tax returns including corporations, partnerships, trusts and individuals
- Record transactions in journals, classify postings, reconcile amounts, foot and cross-foot entries
- Perform, or assist in, counting and recording of inventories or other assets
- Help with tax planning including quarterly estimates and AMT planning
- Reconcile accounting workpapers, produce fixed asset reports and record tax journal entries
- Help with general accounting needs
- Work on special projects as assigned
- File and organize accounting work papers
- Junior or Senior status at time of internship
- Engaged in an accounting, cost accounting, or auditing program at a college or university
- Interested in pursuing CPA credentials
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team
- An interest in auditing or tax return preparation
- Experienced in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V