IT Solutions - Associate Consultant (L1 NOC Managed Services)
IT SOLUTIONS ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT (L1 NOC MANAGED SERVICES)
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Assist customers with first call resolution of day-to-day issues & requests.
- Triage & schedule emailed requests & alerts sent to the NOC for desktops & servers.
- Work with Level 3 Consultants to both escalate customer issues & to gain exposure to more advanced server & network infrastructure concepts.
- Use strong customer service skills (good organization, clear helpful communication, timely response & resolution) to help maintain best-in-class customer service.
- Track time & document technical effort in our PSA.
- Participate & contribute to constant improvement of service delivery processes.
- Hours: 8am-5pm (or 7am-4pm) Monday-Friday (with nights/weekends as needed). Participate in the 24/7 on-call duty rotation.
- Functional breakdown: 100% remote support & management of servers & network infrastructure.
- 2 years’ experience required (Managed Services preferred).
- Experience with PSA & RMM toolsets, such as ConnectWise Manage & LabTech/ConnectWise Automate a plus.
- Experienced in supporting Windows 7, Windows 8, & Windows 10, & Mac.
- Proficiency in Windows AD & Exchange Administration.
- Experienced in supporting Microsoft Office & Office 365 products.
- Good network/connectivity troubleshooting.
- Experienced in the imaging/setup of workstation builds from hardware to Windows profile configuration.
- Strong troubleshooting skills for day-to-day requests, such as performance, printing, and email-related issues.
- Well-versed in cleaning & removal of malware & viruses.
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V