D365 Business Central - Functional Consultant
D365 BUSINESS CENTRAL - FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT - FULL-TIME REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Interact daily with clients and participate short and long term client projects to implement, upgrade and support D365 BC & NAV.
- Providing onsite and offsite consulting service
- Execute/deliver design workshops & user acceptance workshops
- Proactively identify, analyze, and respond to issues and risks
- Communicate updates and status to management
- Foster teamwork and maintain an inclusive environment for all team members
- BS/BA degree or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years experience in software Implementations working Microsoft Dynamics NAV or D365 Business Central (BC)
- Experience with Add-ons or ISV products.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Travel to client sites as needed.
- Experience working in a consulting or professional services firm.
- Industry experience in manufacturing, distribution, construction, retail, or the rental industries.
Our employees enjoy expansive benefit offerings, ranging from wellness programs to our flexible time off policy. Sikich prioritizes our employees’ personal welfare; making sure our staff’s health, family time and well-being are not compromised in order to further their career.
Flexible time off policy, we encourage every full-time employee to take off at least four weeks for personal, vacation or sick leave. This benefit is activated as soon as you start with the firm.
Holiday closure, we observe firm-wide office closure during the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Wellness program, we provide a wellness program to engage, challenge and empower you to take responsibility for your own well-being. Activities can be tracked through our wellness provider to obtain gift cards or other rewards.
We also offer:
- Health, dental, vision, life and accident/death/disability insurance options
- HSA employer contribution
- 8 paid holidays annually
- Flexible work arrangements
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave due to the birth of your child or the placement of an adopted child within your home
- 3 weeks of paid paternity leave for fathers for the birth of their child
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- CPA bonus with 4 paid exam days & 4 paid study days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Client referral bonus program
- Pet insurance
- FORCE – our community volunteer program (each employee may use up to 4 hours of paid time annually to volunteer and make a difference in their local communities)
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V