Account Executive - Cloud Solutions & IT Managed Services
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – CLOUD SOLUTIONS & IT MANAGED SERVICES
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Now more than ever, organizations are investing in improving their technology and cybersecurity posture. Digital transformation is only accelerating as organizations respond to the pandemic, shift toward permanently adopting remote workforces, and work to address the impacts and pervasiveness of cybersecurity threats such as ransomware. As a result, Sikich is seeing exponentially increasing demand for its services due to its expertise in identifying gaps in technology and security controls, helping clients remediate gaps and improve controls, and even managing environments on behalf of clients.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner and a renowned cybersecurity firm, one of just 23 in the world accredited to investigate credit card security breaches, there are few organizations that have the breadth and depth of technology service offerings that Sikich does. Account Executives at Sikich have an arsenal of services to present to clients. While Sikich understands the specialization required to be successful in the IT space and therefore seeks sales professionals who possess experience in selling either IT solutions (e.g., related to managed services, virtual CIO, Azure, Microsoft 365) or cybersecurity services (e.g., managed security services, security and compliance assessments, penetration testing, incident response, virtual CISO), Account Executives have the ability to sell within both service areas, receive commissions, and retire sales quotas from any IT solution that Sikich provides. If you’re tired of long sales processes where you work to build a relationship only to be limited by what the company can offer your prospect once your foot is in the door, Sikich is your answer.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Develop & manage a large sales portfolio
- Generate revenue from new & existing clientele
- Responsible for lead generation from both prospective & established clients
- Manage & network with various channel partners/relationships
- Comfortable having executive conversations
- Works well in a team selling environment
- 5+ years’ solution-based selling experience in a B2B environment
- 5+ years’ selling IT-based solutions, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, cloud services, disaster recovery, security, data storage, & application delivery
- History of high performance utilizing consultative sales methodologies
- Managed services selling a plus
- LinkedIn SSI scores of 70+ preferred
- Bachelor’s in marketing, sales, MIS, or business administration
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V