D365 Business Central - Senior Support Consultant
D365 BUSINESS CENTRAL – SENIOR SUPPORT CONSULTANT – REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE – FULL TIME
Sikich LLP is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
- Deliver day-to-day client support services for Microsoft NAV / D365 Business Central.
- Troubleshoots client’s software/system issues and complex technical problems.
- Properly documents and provides solutions, or routes for advanced technical support.
- Escalate client issues, as necessary, and act as point of contact for critical issues with follow-up on action items through closure.
- Triage and manage support ticket queue and documentation.
- Providing high quality customer service to customers through appropriate communication and responsive service while troubleshooting complex IT issues.
- Provide technical specs and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent industry experience.
- 5 years+ experience with Microsoft NAV/D365 BC (support or functional role)
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple requests with varying levels of importance and criticality
- Strong organizational, problem solving, troubleshooting, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible time off (4-5 weeks)
- Paid holidays
- Holiday break – we close the firm every year between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Health, dental and vision insurance options
- 401(k) match
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V