Valuation Services Manager - Financial Statement Reporting
VALUATION SERVICES MANAGER - FINANCIAL STATEMENT REPORTING
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
If your career goals are to assist individuals and businesses with their financial planning and management, a role in Sikich’s advisory services may be the right fit for you. From wealth management professionals and retirement planning advisors to forensic and valuation specialists and investment banking consultants, our firm provides a platform for experts in advisory services with a passion for helping businesses. These individuals utilize their strategic skills in problem solving and talent for communicating effectively to address their clients’ challenges and offer advantageous outcomes.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Perform financial analysis work with respect to valuation, forensic accounting and litigation engagements
- Oversee performance of financial analysis and research activities.
- Apply accepted appraisal standards to engagements of all sizes
- Develop financial models, reports and practice management systems
- Coach and develop staff members both technically and professionally
- Assist in development and delivery of marketing and/or technical presentations
- Participate in various administrative aspects of managing business unit
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills
- Manage deadlines, work on multiple assignments and prioritize each assignment as necessary
- Critically analyze financial statements and other financial documents
- Critique alternative arguments/opinions
- Proven high level of business integrity, client service and leadership skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Meet changing client-imposed deadlines, honor commitments, and multi-task
- Ensure quality control standards are met
- Participate in team sales efforts, including phone calls, presentations and networking events
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of financial / valuation experience
- 4+ years supervisory experience
- 3+ years experience with financial reporting valuation engagements (purchase price allocations, valuation of stock options, etc.)
- ASA, ABV, CFA, or CPA credentials
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V