D365 F&O - Consultant (Supply Chain/T&L)
D365 F&O – CONSULTANT (SUPPLY CHAIN/T&L) – REMOTE – FULL TIME
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference. Visit our Glassdoor profile to learn more.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
- Work as part of implementation teams ranging for 4-6 members on Enterprise ERP Projects.
- Work directly with clients to implement D365 F&O configured to account for client business processes.
- Work collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely implementation.
- Actively drive requirements, analysis, design, & testing phases of implementation for Supply Chain workflow.
- Consult on business concepts on all areas of supply chain & warehouse management.
- Stay current on product capabilities to implement feature/functions on client projects.
- Utilize Lifecycle Services (LCS), DevOps, & standard tools to deliver project work.
- Strong knowledge of Purchasing, Sales, & Inventory Management required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Accounting, Finance, Business, MIS, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ implementing ERP/Supply Chain & Warehouse Management with 1+ full life cycle implementation.
- Hands on experience in the manufacturing or distribution industry highly preferred.
- Areas of Concentration desired include:
- Warehouse Management (WMS) & Transportation Management
- Manufacturing, Production Planning
- Projects and Project Accounting
- Trade and Logistics
- Experience with other ERP software required.
- Any D365 F&O (or AX 2012 R3) certifications a plus.
- Additional supply chain or manufacturing certification (CSCP, CPIM, etc.) a plus.
- Travel may be required as deemed safe and necessary to do so
SIKICH CORE VALUES
At Sikich, our core values are of the utmost importance to our leaders. Sikich provides a positive environment focused on growth, recognition, teamwork and success. We believe our people are our greatest asset and strive to ensure that our employees feel empowered, challenged, comfortable and valued.
Our employees enjoy expansive benefit offerings, ranging from wellness programs to our flexible time off policy. Sikich prioritizes our employees’ personal welfare; making sure our staff’s health, family time and well-being are not compromised in order to further their career.
- Our flexible time off policy encourages every full-time employee to take off at least four weeks for personal, vacation or sick leave. This benefit is activated as soon as you start with the firm.
- We observe firm-wide office closure during the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- Sikich encourages employees to work remotely from their home office in most roles.
- We provide a wellness program to engage, challenge and empower you to take responsibility for your own well-being. Activities can be tracked through our wellness provider to obtain gift cards or other rewards.
- We also offer:
- Health, dental, vision, life and accident/death/disability insurance options
- 12-weeks of parental leave for birth or adoption of a child
- 7 paid holidays annually
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- Employee referral bonus program
- FORCE – our community volunteer program (each employee may use up to 4 hours of paid time annually to volunteer and make a difference in their local communities)
- Compensated learning and development opportunities, including the firm-wide program, Sikich University
- Flexible Time Off
- Resources to countless subject-matter experts, who are eager to teach
- The opportunity to move between divisions within the firm
WE WANT YOU AT OUR AWARD-WINNING FIRM
Sikich has been honored with several awards for our services and work culture. A few of our top achievements include:
- Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics
- Oracle® NetSuite 5 Star Award
- Accounting Today Top 100 Firms
- Best Places to Work in Illinois
- Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Milwaukee’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®
- Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®
- Boston’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®
- Bob Scott’s Top 100 Value Added Reseller Stars (VARs)
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
* Securities offered through Sikich Corporate Finance LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Sikich Financial, an SEC Registered Investment 1