NetSuite - Implementation Consultant (Finance)
NetSuite – Implementation Consultant (Finance) – Remote – Full-time
Sikich’s NetSuite team is seeking an Implementation Consultant with a strong finance & technology background. In this position, you will work with clients to implement the NetSuite ERP solutions.
About Sikich: Sikich’s national technology consultancy helps companies across industries – including health care, finance, manufacturing, distribution and professional services – improve productivity and performance with innovative digital strategies and technology solutions. Sikich is a leader in digital transformation, which includes cloud and emerging technologies, and has one of the deepest, most diverse solution portfolios in the middle market. Sikich is a premier Microsoft, NetSuite and Salesforce partner. Our solutions include business applications and workplace productivity, security and compliance, artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain and robotic process automation.
Sikich is a global company specializing in technology-enabled professional services. With more than 1,000 employees, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies.
Learn about our firm here.
- Full lifecycle implementation of core & advanced NetSuite with add-on products
- Work under direction & mentorship of project manager for all NetSuite design, configuration, training, support, & documentation
- Act as a client relationship manager from consulting standpoint
- Provide post-implementation support (help desk, troubleshooting, & training)
- Learn, utilize, & promote the Sikich Project Implementation Methodology
- Obtain & maintain NetSuite certifications
- BS/BA degree is Business, IT, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years' hands-on experience with NetSuite implementations (or other ERP, such SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Epicor, etc.)
- Accounting or financial systems background required.
- Excellent client relation skills, organization, & prioritization capabilities.
- Experience in a consulting or professional services firm.
- OneWorld module experience.
- NetSuite certifications a plus.
- Hands-on experience with international taxes a plus
- Flexible time off
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance options
- 401(k) match
- A minimum of 4 weeks flexible time off
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V