AUDIT SENIOR - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
(ALEXANDRIA, VA REGION)
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Working in a fast-paced environment while also dealing hands-on with valued clients, audit professionals at Sikich are highly motivated and detail-oriented individuals. Professionals in this field possess excellent communication skills and are comfortable providing strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm clients. Our audit professionals utilize technology to deliver effective client solutions and spend time researching new and developing changes in the field. Sikich’s audit team members are educated in finance, accounting and related fields.
- Work as a member of a team
- Utilize financial statements and audit intel to review and compile financial information to complete a successful and accurate audit of the client.
- Consult with clients on various internal accounting related transactions, as needed
- Work on a variety of different audit, attest, and field exam projects
- Provide strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm’s clientele
- Providing review of staff work product and performance
- Coaching and mentoring junior level staff
- Ability to service multiple client engagements simultaneously
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA or CPA eligible
- 2+ years of public accounting experience
- 1+ years at Sr. Audit level
- Experience with Non-Profit clients
- Proficiency with computerized accounting software and MS Office
- Strong client rapport and project management skills
- Travel to client sites, as needed.
- Verbal and written skills with the ability to articulate complex financial information to a variety of clientele
Our employees enjoy expansive benefit offerings, ranging from wellness programs to our flexible time off policy. Sikich prioritizes our employees’ personal welfare; making sure our staff’s health, family time and well-being are not compromised in order to further their career.
- Flexible Time Off Policy - encourages every full-time employee to take off at least four weeks for personal, vacation or sick leave. This benefit is activated as soon as you start with the firm.
- Annual Holiday Break - firm-wide office closure during the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- Wellness program - engage, challenge and empower you to take responsibility for your own well-being. Activities can be tracked through our wellness provider to obtain gift cards or other rewards.
- We also offer:
- Health, dental, vision, life and accident/death/disability insurance options
- HSA employer contribution
- 8 paid holidays annually
- Flexible work arrangements
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave due to the birth of your child or the placement of an adopted child within your home
- 3 weeks of paid paternity leave for fathers for the birth of their child
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- CPA bonus with 4 paid exam days & 4 paid study days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Client referral bonus program
- Pet insurance
- FORCE – our community volunteer program (each employee may use up to 4 hours of paid time annually to volunteer and make a difference in their local communities)
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V