Talent Acquisition Consultant, HR Advisory Services
Talent Acquisition Consultant, HR Advisory Services – Remote
Sikich’s HR Advisory Services team is seeking a Talent Acquisition Consultant with a strong background in full life cycle recruiting to join our team and work with our external clients. In this position, you will be a trusted talent advisor for our team and clients, as well as managing various client engagements at various stages in the search process.
About Sikich: Sikich’s national technology consultancy helps companies across industries – including health care, finance, manufacturing, distribution and professional services – improve productivity and performance with innovative digital strategies and technology solutions. Sikich is a leader in digital transformation, which includes cloud and emerging technologies, and has one of the deepest, most diverse solution portfolios in the middle market. Sikich is a premier Microsoft, NetSuite and Salesforce partner. Our solutions include business applications and workplace productivity, security and compliance, artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain and robotic process automation.
Sikich is a global company specializing in technology-enabled professional services. With more than 1,000 employees, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies.
Learn about our firm here.
The Talent Acquisition Consultant is responsible for managing full life cycle recruiting engagements for external clients of the firm. This position also contributes to the development of presentations, resources, thought leadership content, and market intelligence to support the growing practice area.
- Manage the various stages of the search process to ensure the highest quality execution of client engagements.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients to serve as their trusted talent partner.
- Partner with hiring managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of their needs, advise on market conditions, and provide recommendations for search strategies.
- Develop and execute robust search strategies for client requisitions which may include conducting market research, sourcing passive candidates, creating and managing job advertisements, partnering with industry organizations, and utilizing Sikich’s expansive professional network.
- Cultivate a strong candidate pipeline with the best and brightest talent.
- Establish and nurture candidate relationships from the initial screen through hire or disposition, ensuring an excellent experience for all candidates.
- Conduct in-depth interviews and assess candidates based on role requirements, profiles, and alignment with our client’s culture. Negotiate offers and start dates.
- Prepare and contribute to weekly search status reports and lead/facilitate status meetings with clients on active searches.
- Inform the HR Advisory Team of any potential business development opportunities identified through the execution of the search process and support the appropriate consultant in its conversion.
- Promote Sikich’s firm's values and initiatives of growth, trust, innovation, and diversity.
- 3+ years of progressive full life cycle recruiting is required along with prior experience recruiting for roles in one or more of the following areas: Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, IT or Marketing.
- Experience in both corporate and third party search firm environments is preferred.
- Self-started mindset with excellent problem-solving and evaluative skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, results-orientated team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including superior verbal and written communication ability, with a high level of professionalism.
- Must have prior experience working with various systems and tools including employment websites, social media platforms, and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Comfortable working in a fully remote environment.
- Flexible time off
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance options
- 401(k) match
- A minimum of 4 weeks flexible time off
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V