Business Systems Architect - Insurtech Consulting
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ARCHITECT - INSURTECH TEAM - REMOTE
We are looking for a Business Systems Architect to join our growing Insurtech Consulting team. The Business Systems Architect is a client-facing role and trusted advisor to team members, as well as clients. This leadership role will be the SME for our software and system integrations for our largest P&C insurance clients.
About Sikich: Sikich is a global company specializing in technology-enabled professional services. With more than 1,000 employees, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies.
Learn about our firm here.
- Leads client meetings as well as gathering, defining, and reviewing current business/application requirements for Insurance Enterprise Applications
- Act as lead insurance Subject Matter Expert for multiple solution components.
- Prepares/presents requirements and designs, including business, functional and non-functional (e.g., Wireframes, Use Cases, business rules, etc.)
- Develops business options/solutions to address client's needs and high-level preliminary project work estimates.
- Proactively build and maintain customer relationships as a trusted advisor.
- Reviews/addresses client's requirement/design questions, issues/concerns.
- Plan, perform, and support testing efforts and including the coordination of User Acceptance Testing and training.
- Identifies changes in project scope that may impact timeline, budget or quality (and aids in the project management process.)
- Assist business development with pre-sale support – demos, RFPs, POCs, requirement reviews.
- Promote overall product positioning and vision internally and externally.
- Mentors/assists other team members to develop knowledge & skillset.
- 10+ years’ experience in a professional services or consulting firm as a Business Analyst or Consultant, working with insurance industry clients and insurance related software.
- Subject matter expert (SME) with insurance software and system integrations (Instec preferred).
- 3+ full life cycle system integrations in a leadership role.
- Experience leading and facilitating client and team meetings.
- Display positive insight and business acumen, applying technical competence, and engaging with team and leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible time off (4-5 weeks)
- Paid holidays
- Holiday break – we close the firm every year between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Health, dental and vision insurance options
- 401(k) match
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V