IT Solutions - Senior Consultant (Project Team)
IT SOLUTIONS SENIOR CONSULTANT - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Focus on delivering IT Solutions to meet client needs, demonstrate the capacity to deliver & communicate solutions, & provide QA before client release
- Act as a resource for performing discovery/diagnostic phase of technical projects
- Build client relationships & provide advanced technical support for complex issues
- Act as project lead for complex server & network infrastructure projects
- Evaluate and recommend new systems and tools
- Become proficient in the overall functionality of all Microsoft products
- Manage time against assigned budgets, keep projects on schedule, recommend ways to overcome delays, & ensure that billable hours are logged accurately
- Mentor Network Consultants and Associate Network Consultants on projects
- Increase technical skills beyond basic/core needs
- Develop a good understanding of business and information technology processes
- 5+ years’ industry experience
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate industry experience
- Experience with various Microsoft technologies, including Windows Server, Azure, Office365, Skype Messaging, SharePoint, Teams, SQL, and Windows Desktop OS
- Network infrastructure expertise, including LAN/WAN, routing, VLans, core switching, & wireless
- Server & desktop hardware installation & troubleshooting
- Security experience, including expertise with Firewall & Desktop Security suites
- Backup & disaster recovery methods using various best of breed products
- ConnectWise time entry & billing system
- MCSE with Cloud Platform & Infrastructure path
- Obtain & maintain latest Microsoft Certifications
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V