Staff Accountant - September 2021
STAFF ACCOUNTANT – PEORIA, IL
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Working in a fast-paced environment while also dealing hands-on with valued clients, audit professionals at Sikich are highly motivated and detail-oriented individuals. Professionals in this field possess excellent communication skills and are comfortable providing strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm clients. Our audit professionals utilize technology to deliver effective client solutions and spend time researching new and developing changes in the field. Sikich’s audit team members are educated in finance, accounting and related fields.
Primary Job Responsibilities (performed under the support of a senior team member):
- Consult with clients on implementing new accounting standards such as the new revenue recognition standards.
- Work on various consulting and attestation engagements for middle market businesses, as well as creditors and equity groups related to certain debt or equity investments.
- Work as a team with the tax department and other Sikich advisory service providers.
- Providing review of work product and performance.
- Be willing and able to service multiple client engagements simultaneously
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Business or similar
- Effective communication and project management skills
- CPA or CPA eligible preferred
- Verbal and written skills, and the ability to articulate complex financial information to a variety of diverse clientele
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V