NetSuite - Client Relationship Manager
NETSUITE – CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – REMOTE – FULL TIME
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference. Visit our Glassdoor profile to learn more.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
The NetSuite – Client Relationship Manager position will have 2 primary functions:
Project Manager – Life Sciences SuiteSucess projects and existing client projects
- Manage client from sales hand-off through project wrap-up meeting
- Coordinate with Account Executive or SME as needed
- Conduct initial planning calls and perform initial project management tasks, including creating project management templates, setting up timeline in Smartsheets, scheduling timeline in ConnectWise, and internal planning calls with assigned consultants
- Perform weekly project management functions defined in the project manager task list, including weekly project status reports, updating timelines and schedules, weekly status calls, and weekly project invoicing
- As clients approve additional projects during their client lifecycle, limited project management may be needed to perform the same functions listed above but on a much smaller scale
Account Manager – Assigned clients
- Client communication as needed for NetSuite updates, user groups, etc.
- Quarterly check-in calls/on-site visits
- Coordinate requests from clients, including consulting resources, new projects, and SuiteApp needs
- Drive opportunities with clients through understanding needs and offering solutions common in their vertical
- Recovery client management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ sales experience in a B2B sales environment
- CPA or industry experience a plus
- Prior project management experience
- Background in sales, consulting, project management and/or account management
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and targets
- Ability to operate within a culture of accountability
- Exceptional integrity, honesty, and trustworthiness
- Ability to execute in a fast moving and demanding customer paradigm
- Exceptional customer service orientation
SIKICH CORE VALUES
At Sikich, our core values are of the utmost importance to our leaders. Sikich provides a positive environment focused on growth, recognition, teamwork and success. We believe our people are our greatest asset and strive to ensure that our employees feel empowered, challenged, comfortable and valued.
Our employees enjoy expansive benefit offerings, ranging from wellness programs to our flexible time off policy. Sikich prioritizes our employees’ personal welfare; making sure our staff’s health, family time and well-being are not compromised in order to further their career.
- Our flexible time off policy encourages every full-time employee to take off at least four weeks for personal, vacation or sick leave. This benefit is activated as soon as you start with the firm.
- We observe firm-wide office closure during the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- Sikich encourages employees to work remotely from their home office in most roles.
- We provide a wellness program to engage, challenge and empower you to take responsibility for your own well-being. Activities can be tracked through our wellness provider to obtain gift cards or other rewards.
- We also offer:
- Health, dental, vision, life and accident/death/disability insurance options
- 12-weeks of parental leave for birth or adoption of a child
- 7 paid holidays annually
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- Employee referral bonus program
- FORCE – our community volunteer program (each employee may use up to 4 hours of paid time annually to volunteer and make a difference in their local communities)
- Compensated learning and development opportunities, including the firm-wide program, Sikich University
- Flexible Time Off
- Resources to countless subject-matter experts, who are eager to teach
- The opportunity to move between divisions within the firm
WE WANT YOU AT OUR AWARD-WINNING FIRM
Sikich has been honored with several awards for our services and work culture. A few of our top achievements include:
- Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics
- Oracle® NetSuite 5 Star Award
- Accounting Today Top 100 Firms
- Best Places to Work in Illinois
- Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Milwaukee’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®
- Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®
- Boston’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®
- Bob Scott’s Top 100 Value Added Reseller Stars (VARs)
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V