AUDIT STAFF - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Working in a fast-paced environment while also dealing hands-on with valued clients, audit professionals at Sikich are highly motivated and detail-oriented individuals. Professionals in this field possess excellent communication skills and are comfortable providing strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm clients. Our audit professionals utilize technology to deliver effective client solutions and spend time researching new and developing changes in the field. Sikich’s audit team members are educated in finance, accounting and related fields.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Perform field work, inform engagement leaders of audit engagement status.
- Conduct audit tests which are sufficient in scope to support professional opinions as to the fair representation of client financial statements..
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Build strong credibility through displaying positive insight and business acumen, applying technical competence and engaging in relevant discussions with clients and engagement teams.
- Consult with clients on various internal accounting related transactions.
- Deliver exceptional client support virtually and onsite as needed.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of progressive public accounting - audit background.
- Strong technical accounting skills in US GAAP and GAAS.
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- CPA certification or eligibility to sit is highly desirable.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Comfort with virtual work environment.
- Convenient access to major airport for client travel.
Our employees enjoy expansive benefit offerings, ranging from wellness programs to our flexible time off policy. Sikich prioritizes our employees’ personal welfare; making sure our staff’s health, family time and well-being are not compromised in order to further their career.
- Our flexible time off policy encourages every full-time employee to take off at least four weeks for personal, vacation or sick leave. This benefit is activated as soon as you start with the firm.
- We observe firm-wide office closure during the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- We provide a wellness program to engage, challenge and empower you to take responsibility for your own well-being. Activities can be tracked through our wellness provider to obtain gift cards or other rewards.
- We also offer:
- Health, dental, vision, life and accident/death/disability insurance options
- HSA employer contribution
- 8 paid holidays annually
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid parental leave due to the birth of your child or the placement of an adopted child within your home
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- CPA bonus with 4 paid exam days & 4 paid study days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Client referral bonus program
- Pet insurance
- FORCE – our community volunteer program (each employee may use up to 4 hours of paid time annually to volunteer and make a difference in their local communities)
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V