Audit Senior - SOX
AUDIT SENIOR – SOX - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
(CHICAGOLAND REGION PREFERRED)
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Working in a fast-paced environment while also dealing hands-on with valued clients, audit professionals at Sikich are highly motivated and detail-oriented individuals. Professionals in this field possess excellent communication skills and are comfortable providing strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm clients. Our audit professionals utilize technology to deliver effective client solutions and spend time researching new and developing changes in the field. Sikich’s audit team members are educated in finance, accounting and related fields.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Review business processes, identify and assess controls, test key controls, develop findings, and communicate with leadership to develop and follow up on action plans.
- Develop detailed risk assessments.
- Identify and assess controls against best practices.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with team to enhance work culture and a positive environment.
- Build strong credibility through displaying positive insight and business acumen, applying technical competence, and engaging in relevant discussions with team and leadership.
- Consult with clients on various internal accounting related transactions.
- Provide strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations.
- Deliver exceptional client support virtually and onsite as needed.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years as an external auditor (CPA firm) or in an internal audit department/internal audit services firm
- Work experience in SOX 404 assignments (or) internal audit work experience
- Experience working with manufacturing clients, or in the manufacturing industry.
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, results-based team environment.
- CPA certification or eligibility to sit is highly desirable.
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V