Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
If you have a strong financial acumen and attention to detail, then this accounting job may be the perfect fit for you. From bookkeeping to quarterly/yearly financials, Sikich’s accounting professionals are skilled in all areas of financial planning. Professionals in this field possess excellent communication skills and are comfortable providing strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm clients. Additionally, our accounting departments share projects and resources across offices through our cloud-based solutions that allow us to collaborate globally.
- Review, finalize and mail/email bills generated by billing managers.
- Communicate with clients, which include emails, telephone, and correspondence regarding missing payments on invoices.
- Research payment discrepancies and communicate with internal and external clients.
- Set up client accounts in accounting system.
- Update client data, as necessary
- Assist in report generation.
- Work on a variety of administrative projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in high volume accounting office working with A/R, and other accounting transactions.
- Basic understanding of accounting, specifically debits & credits.
- 2+ years exposure to Microsoft Office products
- Consistent and reliable team member
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to professionally interact with clients and team, in-person and remotely.
- Desire to learn and improve processes and procedures.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and assess priorities.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients and vendors.
- Answer questions about accounts and deadlines
Our employees enjoy expansive benefit offerings, ranging from wellness programs to our flexible time off policy. Sikich prioritizes our employees’ personal welfare; making sure our staff’s health, family time and well-being are not compromised in order to further their career.
Our flexible time off policy encourages every full-time employee to take off at least four weeks for personal, vacation or sick leave. This benefit is activated as soon as you start with the firm.
We observe firm-wide office closure during the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
We provide a wellness program to engage, challenge and empower you to take responsibility for your own well-being. Activities can be tracked through our wellness provider to obtain gift cards or other rewards.
We also offer:
- Health, dental, vision, life and accident/death/disability insurance options
- HSA employer contribution
- 8 paid holidays annually
- Flexible work arrangements
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave due to the birth of your child or the placement of an adopted child within your home
- 3 weeks of paid paternity leave for fathers for the birth of their child
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- CPA bonus with 4 paid exam days & 4 paid study days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Client referral bonus program
- Pet insurance
- FORCE – our community volunteer program (each employee may use up to 4 hours of paid time annually to volunteer and make a difference in their local communities)
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V