D365 F&O Support Desk
D365 F&O – Support Desk– Remote – Full-time
About Sikich: Sikich’s national technology consultancy helps companies across industries – including health care, finance, manufacturing, distribution and professional services – improve productivity and performance with innovative digital strategies and technology solutions. Sikich is a leader in digital transformation, which includes cloud and emerging technologies, and has one of the deepest, most diverse solution portfolios in the middle market. Sikich is a premier Microsoft, NetSuite and Salesforce partner. Our solutions include business applications and workplace productivity, security and compliance, artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain and robotic process automation.
Sikich is a global company specializing in technology-enabled professional services. With more than 1,000 employees, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies.
Learn about our firm here.
- Work as part of post-implementation support team.
- Work directly with clients to review, recommend and resolve D365 F&O issues.
- Provide guidance and training on utilizing D365 F&O features and functionality.
- Work collaboratively with other functional and technical team members to ensure successful and timely resolution.
- Review client requirements, including requests for extensions. If an extension is deemed necessary, complete the analysis, design, testing and documentation.
- Assist active project engagements with training and research on features and functions.
- Review upcoming release notes and assist with testing and documentation.
- Stay current on D365 F&O functional capabilities to implement feature/functions.
- Utilize Lifecycle Services (LCS), Azure DevOps (ADO), and standard tools.
- Minimal travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Accounting, Finance, Business, MIS, or equivalent.
- 4+ years in D365 F&O implementations.
- D365 F&O (or AX 2012) certifications preferred.
Working for Sikich:
Working at Sikich, you’ll become part of a highly motivated and competent team that values individual effort and growth while encouraging balance between your personal and work life. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset—our employees drive our success. Sikich is honored to have been named a Top Workplace and recognized nationally as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, learn more about Sikich — and the possibilities for you. Visit us at www.sikich.com/careers.
- Flexible time off
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance options
- 401(k) match
- A minimum of 4 weeks flexible time off
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V