Transaction Advisory Services - Senior Associate
Transaction Advisory Services – Senior Associate – Remote – Full-time
About Sikich: Working in a fast-paced environment while also dealing hands-on with valued clients, TAS professionals at Sikich are highly motivated and detail-oriented individuals. Professionals in this field possess excellent communication skills and are comfortable providing strategic and tactical transaction advice and recommendations to firm clients. Our TAS professionals utilize technology to deliver effective client solutions and spend time researching new and developing changes in the field. Sikich’s TAS team members are educated in finance, accounting and related fields. The TAS team assists clients with buy and sell side due diligence, quality of earnings reports and various financial consulting projects for M&A.
Sikich is a global company specializing in technology-enabled professional services. With more than 1,000 employees, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies.
Learn about our firm here.
- Perform (as part of a team) financial due diligence for clients acquiring businesses.
- Identify & analyze business & financial risks & opportunities while advising both strategic & private equity buyers & sellers on alternative strategies for acquisition, disposition, & restructuring of businesses.
- Aggregate, manipulate, & analyze target company data to identify historical & projected financial & operating trends, quality of earnings, & working capital considerations.
- Work on multiple projects of varying size & complexity.
- Participate in client meetings & site visits while interacting with top-level management to obtain pertinent information for financial analysis.
- Travel as needed to various client sites, domestic or international.
- Bachelor’s degree (Accounting) or equivalent experience
- 4+ years’ public accounting experience, preferably within an audit or transaction advisory role, CPA or CA preferred
- Exceptional professional communication skills, both verbal and written, with clients including C-level executives
- Strong current knowledge of U.S. GAAP, familiarity of the M&A process and market, prior experience or familiarity in transaction advisory, private equity, or investment banking, and strong project management skills
- Flexible time off
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance options
- 401(k) match
- A minimum of 4 weeks flexible time off
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V