Transaction Advisory Services - Senior Associate
TRANSACTION ADVISORY SERVICES – SENIOR ASSOCIATE – REMOTE – FULL TIME
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference. Visit our Glassdoor profile to learn more.
TRANSACTION ADVISORY SERVICES (TAS)
Working in a fast-paced environment while also dealing hands-on with valued clients, TAS professionals at Sikich are highly motivated and detail-oriented individuals. Professionals in this field possess excellent communication skills and are comfortable providing strategic and tactical transaction advice and recommendations to firm clients. Our TAS professionals utilize technology to deliver effective client solutions and spend time researching new and developing changes in the field. Sikich’s TAS team members are educated in finance, accounting and related fields. The TAS team assists clients with buy and sell side due diligence, quality of earnings reports and various financial consulting projects for M&A.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
- Perform (as part of a team) financial due diligence for clients acquiring businesses.
- Identify & analyze business & financial risks & opportunities while advising both strategic & private equity buyers & sellers on alternative strategies for acquisition, disposition, & restructuring of businesses.
- Aggregate, manipulate, & analyze target company data to identify historical & projected financial & operating trends, quality of earnings, & working capital considerations.
- Work on multiple projects of varying size & complexity.
- Participate in client meetings & site visits while interacting with top-level management to obtain pertinent information for financial analysis.
- Travel as needed to various client sites, domestic or international.
- Bachelor’s degree (Accounting) or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years’ public accounting experience, preferably within an audit or transaction advisory role, CPA or CA preferred
- Exceptional professional communication skills, both verbal and written, with clients including C-level executives
- Strong current knowledge of U.S. GAAP, familiarity of the M&A process and market, prior experience or familiarity in transaction advisory, private equity, or investment banking, and strong project management skills
SIKICH CORE VALUES
At Sikich, our core values are of the utmost importance to our leaders. Sikich provides a positive environment focused on growth, recognition, teamwork and success. We believe our people are our greatest asset and strive to ensure that our employees feel empowered, challenged, comfortable and valued.
Our employees enjoy expansive benefit offerings, ranging from wellness programs to our flexible time off policy. Sikich prioritizes our employees’ personal welfare; making sure our staff’s health, family time and well-being are not compromised in order to further their career.
- Our flexible time off policy encourages every full-time employee to take off at least four weeks for personal, vacation or sick leave. This benefit is activated as soon as you start with the firm.
- We observe firm-wide office closure during the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- Sikich encourages employees to work remotely from their home office in most roles.
- We provide a wellness program to engage, challenge and empower you to take responsibility for your own well-being. Activities can be tracked through our wellness provider to obtain gift cards or other rewards.
- We also offer:
- Health, dental, vision, life and accident/death/disability insurance options
- 12-weeks of parental leave for birth or adoption of a child
- 7 paid holidays annually
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- Employee referral bonus program
- FORCE – our community volunteer program (each employee may use up to 4 hours of paid time annually to volunteer and make a difference in their local communities)
- Compensated learning and development opportunities, including the firm-wide program, Sikich University
- Flexible Time Off
- Resources to countless subject-matter experts, who are eager to teach
- The opportunity to move between divisions within the firm
WE WANT YOU AT OUR AWARD-WINNING FIRM
Sikich has been honored with several awards for our services and work culture. A few of our top achievements include:
- Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics
- Oracle® NetSuite 5 Star Award
- Accounting Today Top 100 Firms
- Best Places to Work in Illinois
- Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Milwaukee’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®
- Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®
- Boston’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®
- Bob Scott’s Top 100 Value Added Reseller Stars (VARs)
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
* Securities offered through Sikich Corporate Finance LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Sikich Financial, an SEC Registered Investment 1