D365 F&O - Solution Architect (Pre-Sales)
PRE-SALES SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Our technology sales consultants are dedicated to helping our client’s problem solve, address challenges and seek business growth. Professionals in this role have extensive knowledge of technology solutions and how to apply them to mid to enterprise size businesses. Sikich’s technology sales team is comfortable working with clients in-person and remotely to address their questions and concerns. They have strong relationship-building capabilities, the ability to manage multiple ongoing client engagements and excellent project management skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Conduct pre-sales activities related to Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (discovery sessions with prospects, preparation and delivery of product demonstrations, working with service team on preparation of estimates for software and services for proposals)
- Conduct hand off meetings to transfer knowledge of the client to the implementation team
- Support Customer Account Managers with existing customer sales (provide product demonstrations to existing customers as needed, record demonstrations of specific functionality for use by CAMS and consultants)
- Demonstrations in support of marketing activities
- Self training of Dynamics 365 functionality and industry information
- Public speaking/training experience is a plus
- Support of customer user group meetings as needed
- Proficient at all levels of selling from prospecting to presenting to closing
- Proficient with all standard office products, including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience with Microsoft ERP solutions a plus
- 3+ years of experience demonstrating Dynamics 365 software
- 3+ years of Dynamics consulting experience with a broad knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations with a desire to get into sales
- 3+ years of manufacturing
- Ability to work with a wide range of client industries and level of employees
Our employees enjoy expansive benefit offerings, ranging from wellness programs to our flexible time off policy. Sikich prioritizes our employees’ personal welfare; making sure our staff’s health, family time and well-being are not compromised in order to further their career.
Our flexible time off policy encourages every full-time employee to take off at least four weeks for personal, vacation or sick leave. This benefit is activated as soon as you start with the firm.
We observe firm-wide office closure during the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
We provide a wellness program to engage, challenge and empower you to take responsibility for your own well-being. Activities can be tracked through our wellness provider to obtain gift cards or other rewards.
We also offer:
- Health, dental, vision, life and accident/death/disability insurance options
- HSA employer contribution
- 8 paid holidays annually
- Flexible work arrangements
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave due to the birth of your child or the placement of an adopted child within your home
- 3 weeks of paid paternity leave for fathers for the birth of their child
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Client referral bonus program
- Pet insurance
- FORCE – our community volunteer program (each employee may use up to 4 hours of paid time annually to volunteer and make a difference in their local communities)
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V