D365 Business Central - Support Consultant
D365 BUSINESS CENTRAL – SUPPORT CONSULTANT – REMOTE – FULL-TIME
Sikich’s Business Central team is seeking a Support Consultant to support our diverse client base and and take part in the success at our growing firm.
About Sikich: Sikich’s national technology consultancy helps companies across industries – including health care, finance, manufacturing, distribution and professional services – improve productivity and performance with innovative digital strategies and technology solutions. Sikich is a leader in digital transformation, which includes cloud and emerging technologies, and has one of the deepest, most diverse solution portfolios in the middle market. Sikich is a premier Microsoft, NetSuite and Salesforce partner. Our solutions include business applications and workplace productivity, security and compliance, artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain and robotic process automation.
Sikich is a global company specializing in technology-enabled professional services. With more than 1,000 employees, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies.
Learn about our firm here.
- Deliver day-to-day client support services for Microsoft NAV / D365 Business Central.
- Troubleshoots client’s software/system issues and complex technical problems.
- Properly documents and provides solutions, or routes for advanced technical support.
- Escalate client issues, as necessary, and act as point of contact for critical issues with follow-up on action items through closure.
- Providing high quality customer service to customers through appropriate communication and responsive service while troubleshooting complex IT issues.
- Provide technical specs and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft NAV/D365 BC (support or functional role)
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple requests with varying levels of importance and criticality
- Strong organizational, problem solving, troubleshooting, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible time off - minimum of 4 weeks
- Paid holidays
- Holiday break - we close the week between Christmas and New Year's Day
- Health, dental and vision insurance options
- 401(k) match
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V